For a 4*S Hotel located in Barcelona, we are recruiting a HR Manager whose main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions ara up to date.
- Develop training and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their jobs responsibilities.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Maintain HR systems and process
- Conduct performance and salary reviews, analyzing trends in compensation and benefits.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Previous experience required in similar position (minimum 5 years) and graduates bachelor’s degree and or/ diploma in a hotel or other related field.
- Experience in Hospitality Industry.
- We are looking for a profile with initiative, proactivity and excellent communication skills.
- Languages: Spanish and English at a high level (bilingual). Other languages are advantages.
- Salary: 35.000€ – 38.000€ gross per year.